Incase & Finger On The Pulse Presents:
Summer BBQ Blowout # 3
with Chef Sam Mason & Harlem Shakes
July 29th @ Hope Lounge
10 Hope Street, Brooklyn, NY
For some reason, this year, summer feels like it is flying by. Hard to believe Incase and Finger On The Pulse are already on our 3rd BBQ Blowout. Does anyone else out there feel like the season’s already halfway over? But doesn’t it also kinda feel like it hasn’t even really begun yet? Weird. Fortunately for the good citizens of Brooklyn, all signs suggest this month’s Finger On The Pulse BBQ will be amazing. Not, like, faux-amazing. Rather, actually amazing. As in, it just might kick summer into full swing.
- Entrance to the BBQ is free!
- Sam Mason! Just $5 bucks gets you a heaping pile of BBQ created by brilliant chef Sam Mason, host of Dinner With The Band, and one of our favorite people. Mason is a seriously gifted chef. Ask anyone who scarfed down Mason’s BBQ at last year’s event, you’ll remember your BBQ experience for many, many years to come. Not kidding! Search high & low, far & wide— we guarantee this will be the best $5 meal in town.
- We’ve asked The Harlem Shakes to DJ. This means more likely than not, your ears will be as happy as your taste buds.
- The Hope Lounge has a good vibe. Not corny and not uncomfortable. Go there and relax.
- And last but not least, in addition to all that nice stuff above, Incase will be doling out boat loads of free Slider Cases for your iPods & iPhones. Piles and piles of Slider Cases. In a veritable cornucopia of vibrant colors. Take as many as you like. They look good and work wonders.
For an evening mid-week lurk sesh, it doesn’t get much better than this. Guaranteed to be easy-breezy, inexpensive, and terrifyingly filling.
Save the date, we hope to see you there.