On Saturday, March 19th, we’re excited to again sponsor the MWTX Party in Austin, Texas. Now in its fifth year, this annual outdoor music festival has quickly become the most anticipated unofficial event during the city’s SXSW music debacle.
- MWTX is FREE! Which means you’ll have enough loot left over to stuff your face at any of the mind blowing restaurants up and down E. 6th Street.
- MWTX is all-ages, which means everyone (even kids!) can watch Big Freedia and Thee Oh Sees.
- MWTX is outdoors, which means you’ll absorb Vitamin D through your eyeballs all day long.
- MWTX happens at the East Side Drive-In directly across the street from Progress Coffee, (makers of arguably the best espresso in all of Austin, Texas).
- MWTX is mellow. Stretch out, bring a blanket and sunscreen, and maybe a book and some earplugs. People watch. Pick up on fashion tips. Meet your future ex-boyfriend or girlfriend. Basically, relax and live a little.
- MWTX brings together a mess of good bands and a pile of great people. With 24 performing artists and an estimated 10K attendees, you’ll wanna stick around for the whole thing.
- MWTX5 RECYCLABLE TOTE BAGS! This year we’re teaming up with our friends at Altamont to create a limited edition 100% cotton canvas tote bag made especially for MWTX 5. Carry your groceries and school books, or maybe your pile of guitar cables and effects pedals.
The first 500 folks to arrive at MWTX will receive these bags FREE!
We look forward to seeing you there.