The following people won a Paul Rodriguez Slider Case:
Mario P.: Rollin’ in Mexico.
Our popular multi-color Skate Pack is back in stock just in time for your late summer jaunts and/or for those heading back to school. Also in stock and ready to ship are our two-tone Paul Rodriguez Slider Cases for iPhone 3GS/3G, available in three different color combos.
Since P-Rod is all about skating with style, we want to see who has the most stylish push for this Paul Rodriguez Giveaway: document yourself pushing through the streets and if we like what we see, you’ll win the P-Rod Skate Pack. Three runner ups will win a P-Rod Slider Case for iPhone 3GS/3G.
How to enter:
- Take a photo or video of yourself pushing on your skateboard
- Upload to Twitter, Flickr, YouTube or Vimeo
- Make sure to add the tag prodpush
And through the magic of the internets we will be notified as soon as you upload your photo or video. We’ll pick a winner at the end of this month and announce the winner September 1.
UPDATE: Contest closed. We have a winner!
Originally sold only through Apple Stores in Japan, we now have a limited quantity of Lucky Bags available exclusively in our webstore.
To celebrate, we’re giving one lucky person a Lucky Bag filled with goodies!
How to enter
- Follow @goincase on Twitter.
- Tweet why you feel lucky and include our giveaway link http://bit.ly/luckybag and a #luckybag hash tag. Example: I’m lucky because it’s not raining today. #luckybag http://bit.ly/luckybag
- Enter as many times as you want.
We will announce the winner on Friday, May 14th. Make sure to follow us on Twitter because the winner will be notified via direct message.