We are happy to announce that the new Incase Let’s Be Friends web page has gone live. This page gives you a fully-integrated social networking overview where you can see all of the latest Incase content from Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr and more, all on a single page. Here’s a quick guide to all the sweet new features.
- The “Find us on Facebook” column shows all our recent posts from our Facebook page.
- “Recent Activity” shows what our friends (and yours) are doing with comments, likes and shares.
- Read what people are saying about us including our own tweets.
- Check out an ever-growing list of our favorite tweets.
- Watch the latest videos that we’ve uploaded to our YouTube channel.
- Browse our YouTube playlists: select a playlist and you’ll be able to watch all the videos in that playlist.
- User reviews: to get your video featured in this list, simply tag your video with “Incase” or hit us up on Facebook or Twitter and we will include it.
Please note: We are not able to accommodate all product review requests due to limited inventory. The majority of Incase product reviews have been done by users who have purchased our products.
- We use SoundCloud to host all the music from our Room 205 sessions. Listen to all the songs and share them with friends, or embed them on your own site.
- Sometimes we like make mixes to share with you, be sure to give them a listen too!
- View all of our most recent photos individually.
- Browse through sets of the latest photos, grouped by theme, event, etc.
- If you shot a cool photo of some of our products, simply add it to the Incase group and you’ll get featured!
- You can also stay informed via email. Enter your e-mail to subscribe to Incase news delivery.
- Get the latest Incase news served up hot via RSS
- Tune into our freshest podcasts on iTunes
- And finally, we have 2 apps in the App Store that are totally free to download.
We have even more fun stuff planned for ya’ll, so Let’s Be Friends and you’ll reap the benefits!