Vice and Incase are teaming up to bring you Picture Perfect, a closer look at the work of some of our favorite documentary photographers. The series brings you inside the photo shoots that grace our pages, and gives an insight into the life of a photographer. To celebrate the series, we’re holding a portrait contest to give you a chance to win camera bags from Incase plus goodies from Vice.
- Ari Camera Bag + 1 year subscription to Vice
- DSLR Sling Pack + 1 year subscription to Vice
- DSLR Carrying Case + 1 year subscription to Vice
Here’s how you enter Follow @goincase and @Vicemag on twitter. Only followers can win (this allows us to message you if you win) Take a portrait photo. It can be of anyone; be creative. Tweet the following message: “My entry for the @goincase & @Vicemag #PicturePerfect contest http://bit.ly/ppptc” with your photo.
All entries must be received by April 8th; winners will be announced shortly thereafter.
UPDATE: Winners Announced!
We are happy to announce that the new Incase Let’s Be Friends web page has gone live. This page gives you a fully-integrated social networking overview where you can see all of the latest Incase content from Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr and more, all on a single page. Here’s a quick guide to all the sweet new features.
- The “Find us on Facebook” column shows all our recent posts from our Facebook page.
- “Recent Activity” shows what our friends (and yours) are doing with comments, likes and shares.
- Read what people are saying about us including our own tweets.
- Check out an ever-growing list of our favorite tweets.
- Watch the latest videos that we’ve uploaded to our YouTube channel.
- Browse our YouTube playlists: select a playlist and you’ll be able to watch all the videos in that playlist.
- User reviews: to get your video featured in this list, simply tag your video with “Incase” or hit us up on Facebook or Twitter and we will include it.
Please note: We are not able to accommodate all product review requests due to limited inventory. The majority of Incase product reviews have been done by users who have purchased our products.
- We use SoundCloud to host all the music from our Room 205 sessions. Listen to all the songs and share them with friends, or embed them on your own site.
- Sometimes we like make mixes to share with you, be sure to give them a listen too!
- View all of our most recent photos individually.
- Browse through sets of the latest photos, grouped by theme, event, etc.
- If you shot a cool photo of some of our products, simply add it to the Incase group and you’ll get featured!
- You can also stay informed via email. Enter your e-mail to subscribe to Incase news delivery.
- Get the latest Incase news served up hot via RSS
- Tune into our freshest podcasts on iTunes
- And finally, we have 2 apps in the App Store that are totally free to download.
We have even more fun stuff planned for ya’ll, so Let’s Be Friends and you’ll reap the benefits!
Originally sold only through Apple Stores in Japan, we now have a limited quantity of Lucky Bags available exclusively in our webstore.
To celebrate, we’re giving one lucky person a Lucky Bag filled with goodies!
How to enter
- Follow @goincase on Twitter.
- Tweet why you feel lucky and include our giveaway link http://bit.ly/luckybag and a #luckybag hash tag. Example: I’m lucky because it’s not raining today. #luckybag http://bit.ly/luckybag
- Enter as many times as you want.
We will announce the winner on Friday, May 14th. Make sure to follow us on Twitter because the winner will be notified via direct message.
Here’s a video of Paul Rodriguez showing us his new Nike PR Collection at the Agenda Trade Show (via HypeBeast). Make sure to follow Paul on Twitter, every Friday he will be tweeting a new video clip. Such as this one…
Remember Chas (one of the guys that we sponsored at CMCW Tokyo)? He sent us a pic of his customized Selle San Marco Regal saddle. Chas works for TCB Courier in SF, follow them on twitter: @tcbcourier.
We use TweetDeck to keep an eye on what people say about Incase on Twitter. However, a lot of people seem to misspell “in case” so we see a lot of random things pop up…
We get a good laugh out of these. Here’s a few more of our Twitter favorites.
We set up an Incase Twitter account which will allow you to receive Incase updates on your iPhone or other devices.
Just simply create an account on Twitter (it’s free), add your mobile phone number and follow us. Whenever we post a News or Blog item you will receive a short text message with a direct link to the post.