We are happy to announce that the new Incase Let’s Be Friends web page has gone live. This page gives you a fully-integrated social networking overview where you can see all of the latest Incase content from Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr and more, all on a single page. Here’s a quick guide to all the sweet new features.
- The “Find us on Facebook” column shows all our recent posts from our Facebook page.
- “Recent Activity” shows what our friends (and yours) are doing with comments, likes and shares.
- Read what people are saying about us including our own tweets.
- Check out an ever-growing list of our favorite tweets.
- Watch the latest videos that we’ve uploaded to our YouTube channel.
- Browse our YouTube playlists: select a playlist and you’ll be able to watch all the videos in that playlist.
- User reviews: to get your video featured in this list, simply tag your video with “Incase” or hit us up on Facebook or Twitter and we will include it.
Please note: We are not able to accommodate all product review requests due to limited inventory. The majority of Incase product reviews have been done by users who have purchased our products.
- We use SoundCloud to host all the music from our Room 205 sessions. Listen to all the songs and share them with friends, or embed them on your own site.
- Sometimes we like make mixes to share with you, be sure to give them a listen too!
- View all of our most recent photos individually.
- Browse through sets of the latest photos, grouped by theme, event, etc.
- If you shot a cool photo of some of our products, simply add it to the Incase group and you’ll get featured!
- You can also stay informed via email. Enter your e-mail to subscribe to Incase news delivery.
- Get the latest Incase news served up hot via RSS
- Tune into our freshest podcasts on iTunes
- And finally, we have 2 apps in the App Store that are totally free to download.
We have even more fun stuff planned for ya’ll, so Let’s Be Friends and you’ll reap the benefits!
UPDATE: Forgot to mention, all videos are also available on our Facebook page.
We had the chance to document Paul on the road, traveling to the Boston stop of the Dew Tour. Check out the video to get an inside look at a day in the life of P-Rod.
The woodgrain-inspired products for Incase are based on a design collaboration between St. John and Gary Benzel, a frequent HunterGatherer collaborator.
Parra talks about what inspired his design for the Curated by Arkitip project during this inside look at a day in his life. Filmed and narrated by the artist himself, Parra gives an overview of his design process, shows how he creates music for his band, Le Le, and even gives a sneak preview of a new music video that he’s working on
Two more videos of Paul going over all the features of his Skate Pack and Skate Bag.
The Skate Pack is designed to meet the day-to-day travel needs of any skateboarder, featuring skateboard compression bumpers, custom grip pads and quick-release buckles for easy deck-loading. It also has ample storage room and a padded, faux-fur lined notebook compartment that can fit up to a 17″ MacBook Pro.
Travel luggage for your skateboard and then some. With storage for personal items on top, the Skate Bags lower compartment is equipped to handle a complete board setup, spare decks and parts.
Both videos are also available on the Incase YouTube channel.
We’re proud to present you with two instructional videos. The first one shows simple steps for applying the Hardshell Case to a MacBook. And the second video demonstrates how to put the Slider Case on your iPhone. Enjoi.
Calling all interweb trolls… y’all can commence the flame wars. Our comments are working again! This will mean we will start posting more frequent and introducing new bloggers. We’re taking over this blogosphere thing.
Did you listen to the exclusive mp3 that David Ryan Harris produced on his trusty 4 track for the Incase Blog?
And finally your moment of Zen with Tim.