Paul Rodriguez Skate Pack
for 15" MacBook Pro
$129.95 Add to Cart
To meet the travel needs of skateboarders, we bring you the Paul Rodriguez Signature Skate Pack. Combining innovative materials and premium construction with Paul's hands-on expertise as a professional skateboarder and world traveler, this pack delivers the optimum in durability, ease-of-use and functional design.
The Skate Pack features custom weather resistant nylon construction, exterior skateboard attachment with two adjustable Velcro straps and an abrasion-resistant composite exterior for easy and secure deck loading. Two large main compartments and a wide array of interior slip, mesh and zippered pockets give you plenty of storage for all your gear. There’s also a dedicated iPhone pocket with faux-fur lining and a reinforced notebook compartment that fits up to a 15” MacBook Pro. On the outside, two stash pockets and dual water bottle pockets give you quick access to necessities and hydration. The padded back panel and shoulder straps, coupled with an adjustable sternum strap, stabilize your load and give you a comfortable fit even while you're riding.
- Custom weather resistant nylon construction
- Exterior skateboard attachment with two adjustable Velcro straps and abrasion-resistant composite exterior
- Adjustable sternum strap for increased stability
- Two zippered main compartments for ample storage
- Reinforced notebook protection (fits up to 15" MacBook Pro)
- Zippered back panel stash pocket and quick-access side pockets
- Extensive array of interior slip, mesh and zippered pockets
- Dedicated zippered iPhone pocket with plush faux-fur lining
- Padded shoulder straps for increased comfort and ergonomic support
- Padded back panel with breathable mesh and integrated air-flow channel
- Custom P-Rod screen-printed lining
- Dual water bottle pockets with drainage
- Heavy-duty YKK zippers with custom P-Rod pulls
- Reinforced padded nylon haul handle
SO MUCH SPACE!
POSTED ON 6.29.12 • BY Dave
I was looking for a backpack with loads of compartments and lots of space. I am a traveling DJ and I needed space for gear & compartments for usb cables, headphones, chargers, laptop.. etc. etc. I decided to get the full size skatepack and theres so much space in there so many compartments I haven't even filled them all up yet... The bag is very comfortable on the shoulders when loaded. Its a great size bag... not to big but also not small at all. Great bag if you like to be organized and need the extra space for other things you may have.
Buying from goincase.com is a risk-free endeavor. If you aren't completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days, no questions asked. We'll pay the return shipping and give you a full refund, including your original ground shipping costs. (Unfortunately, we are unable to cover expedited shipping costs.)