Range Large Backpack
for 17" MacBook Pro
$149.95 Add to Cart
Inspired by the freedom of cycling, the Range Collection is designed for everyday excursions on foot or on a bike. Signature Incase design, device protection, safety features and weather resistant construction combine to give you ideal carrying solutions whether you’re headed across town or down the trail.
The Range Large Backpack has extra capacity and a widemouth top for easy packing, and the padded notebook compartment fits up to a 17” MacBook Pro. The padded shoulder straps, sternum strap and mesh back panel keep heavy loads comfortable and stable. High-vis reflective details ensure you get to your destination safely while the U-lock pocket helps to make quick work of securing your ride.
- Durable twill material with weather resistant coating
- Wide-mouth top with zipper pocket for easy access
- Internal cinch collar for additional weather protection
- Side-access padded notebook compartment with plush faux-fur lining
- Fits up to 17” MacBook Pro
- Padded shoulder straps for increased comfort and ergonomic support
- Adjustable sternum strap for load stability
- Padded mesh back panel with integrated air-flow channels
- Reinforced nylon top-loading handle
- Multiple organizer pockets
- High-visibility reflective details
- U-lock utility pocket with organizer
- Safety light attachment
Fits up to 17" MacBook Pro
21.5" x 13.7" x 8"
55cm x 35cm x 21.5cm
Volume: 1617 cubic inches / 26.5 L
Range Large Backpack
POSTED ON 6.04.12 • BY Sean Robertson
A solid design with a few annoying issues that keep this from being the 5/5 is should have been.
Issue one: The upper straps are attached a few inches too close to the center and could have been a little wider.
Issue two: The pack is a bit smaller that it should be. The Laptop compartment is almost too small to fit a 17" Macbook pro in.
Issue three: The inner lining is way to thin to last long term.
Issue four: The clasp that secures the drawstrings is totally trash and should be replaced.
Issue five: The pack rides about 2 to 3 inches too tall.
Other than that it is a solid pack that should see years of hard use.
Buying from goincase.com is a risk-free endeavor. If you aren't completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days, no questions asked. We'll pay the return shipping and give you a full refund, including your original ground shipping costs. (Unfortunately, we are unable to cover expedited shipping costs.)