Warhol Tote Bag
for 13" MacBook Pro
$129.95 Add to Cart
As a cutting-edge visual artist, Andy Warhol understood and embraced technology and saw it as the future of contemporary culture and the arts. The Warhol edition Tote features some of the artist’s most beloved works along with our signature device protection, easy packing and intuitive organization for all your essentials.
- Durable cotton canvas with weather resistant coating
- Soft cotton twill lining with quilted padding
- Extra wide top opening for easy packing
- Large main compartment with secure snap closure
- Padded notebook compartment fits up to 13” MacBook Pro
- Fully padded bottom for additional protection
- Multiple internal organizer pockets
- Quick access iPhone pocket
- Large external pocket with snap closure
- Removable shoulder strap with custom metal hardware
Once again, Warhol broke new ground in 1966 with Cow Wallpaper, opening an intriguing new avenue for creative expression. His celebrated use of image repetition and silkscreen processes was a natural fit for wallpaper as a medium. Warhol took a mundane cow photograph from an obscure agricultural journal and made it uniquely his own by separating the cow subject from the green countryside seen in so many typical pastoral paintings.
Using his signature silkscreen style and striking colors, Warhol transformed a docile cow into a whimsical and light-hearted subject; a comic stampede of color that covered an entire room. We are pleased to offer an Incase exclusive Cow in premium denim.
Buying from goincase.com is a risk-free endeavor. If you aren't completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days, no questions asked. We'll pay the return shipping and give you a full refund, including your original ground shipping costs. (Unfortunately, we are unable to cover expedited shipping costs.)